Start Date: 15/11/2020
End Date: 14/5/2021
C.V Feedback: 20/11/2020
I am working in close collaboration with my client in the finance sector who is global leader and well-known entity in Belgium.
We need a DevOps specialist (with Agile coaching skills and process re-engineering experience)
You will be involved in the following:
- Coach, support and inspire the operations organisation in the context of the Operations of the Future program
- Provide external views and experience to create the right roadmaps for the program in all streams (people, customer value, technology, data, tools and process).
- Assist the teams to implement DevOps practices
- Assist in drawing up the learning maps for growing DevOps skills in the organisation
The teams are based in Belgium, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Netherlands, etc. , flexibility will be required based on time zone needs
Skills / Requirements
Minimum of 3 required from below:
- experience with DevOps practices and toolsets
- CI/CD tooling (up to deployment)
- Scripting (Python, TerraForm, Packer, Ansible, etc)
- experience value stream mapping analysis (e.g. 6Sigma or equivalent experience) prior to automation
- experience in implementing DevOps in an operations organisation with links to an Agile delivery organisation.(ideally for critical infrastructures)
- Forward looking/strategic view: Good understanding of the evolution in the market for these domains?
Due to my good relationship with the hiring manager I can guarantee CV feedback in realistic timeframe*