Reference no.: HGM19
Company description See more offers

g2 Recruitment Solutions - Fullstack Developer

Ref.: HGM19

One of our clients in the Antwerp area, Belgium is looking for a Fullstack Developer with React and Python experience to join them on a freelance basis. Our client works in the IT sector and is offering a 6 month with possible extensions thereafter.


As a Full-Stack developer you will work on building the front-end and back-end components of a distributed machine learning system. The selected candidate will be working on translating functional requirements on to the UI. 70% of your time will be spent working with Reacts.JS and the other 30% on Python.


Due to Covid-19, this position is currently fully remote and will stay this way for the foreseeable. Once restrictions are lifted you will be required to work onsite 1 day per week and the other 4 days can be done remotely.  



Your profile

  • At least 3 years of experience in a development role (frontend or fullstack)
  • Strong experience with ReactJS framework
  • Professional experience with Python (and knowledge of Python eco-system 30)
  • Design patterns in Python
  • Experience with MVC frameworks
  • Docker Containers
  • English


Bonus experience

  • Cloud environments (Microsoft Azure or AWS)
  • Microsoft Office Suite
  • Dutch speaking
  • Bachelor / master's degree


Rate: dependant on level of experience

Remote work: Yes



If you are interested in this position and wish to apply, please send the latest version of your CV via the button below.

Company description

g2 is a leading technical recruitment agency within IT, Engineering and Oil and Gas sectors. We place contract and permanent staff in every corner of the world and our rapid growth has enabled expansion in London, Bristol, Manchester, Houston and Amsterdam. Our online job search means candidates can see their options instantly, and it's just as easy for clients to recruit using g2, filling vacancies for contract roles and permanent positions via the website.

g2 recruitment has been officially recognised as one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK today. This growth is founded on exceptional levels of service to our 'customers', be they candidate or client. Determined to work harder, faster, and better than our competition, our statistics speak volumes. Contact one of our dedicated consultants today.

Employing the very best people means we ensure the highest service level to our clients and candidates. Our team is supported by the latest technologies and search tools which allow us to know our industries inside out. Our staff are highly trained and dedicated, meaning they go the extra mile to ensure your hire is the perfect match.

By appointing our consultants into vertical markets within your industry, you can be confident that you will only ever be dealing with a technical expert - someone who understands specialist terminology specific to your job requirements or desired job role.

Show full description
Similar offers
Similar job postings based on the criteria : Developer / Analyst Programmer Python JavaScript React / ReactJS