G2 Recruitment Solutions - Technical Analyst
> 2 years experience
I am currently working with a client in Antwerp who is looking for a Technical Analyst to join their team ASAP.
- Your assignment is primarily to map out a complex as-is situation (license management, authentication, webshop, etc.), with a special focus on the interaction between the different systems.
- You collect the requirements of these existing systems based on different sources (both internal and external people, documentation, code, etc.)
- In a second phase you are also responsible for the analysis of the to-be situation.
- Dutch speaking
- Preferably previously worked with publishing company
- At least 3 years of experience as a Technical / Functional Analyst
- Experience with requirements gathering
- Experience with data and process modelling
- Experience with Web is a plus
- Freelance agreement with market rate and fast payment
- This role will start ASAP.
Apply via the button bleow.
g2 is a leading technical recruitment agency within IT, Engineering and Oil and Gas sectors. We place contract and permanent staff in every corner of the world and our rapid growth has enabled expansion in London, Bristol, Manchester, Houston and Amsterdam. Our online job search means candidates can see their options instantly, and it's just as easy for clients to recruit using g2, filling vacancies for contract roles and permanent positions via the website.
Show full description
g2 recruitment has been officially recognised as one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK today. This growth is founded on exceptional levels of service to our 'customers', be they candidate or client. Determined to work harder, faster, and better than our competition, our statistics speak volumes. Contact one of our dedicated consultants today.
Employing the very best people means we ensure the highest service level to our clients and candidates. Our team is supported by the latest technologies and search tools which allow us to know our industries inside out. Our staff are highly trained and dedicated, meaning they go the extra mile to ensure your hire is the perfect match.
By appointing our consultants into vertical markets within your industry, you can be confident that you will only ever be dealing with a technical expert - someone who understands specialist terminology specific to your job requirements or desired job role.