Our BUDIT Team (Business Application - Digital - Transformation) is looking for a new talented and enthusiastic colleague who takes challenges head on. A collaborative person who will develop new functionalities, participate in the maintenance of existing applications, support externalize developments and select appropriate tools. In other words, someone who uses his creativity to overcome challenges in a complex and ever-changing environment.
As an analyst developer, you will report to the IT Program Manager and your major responsibilities will be:
- Analyze new needs in order to offer our internal and external clients a unique experience
- Bring your experience in the technical design of applications and services
- Participate in the development, testing, integration and improvement of applications
- Collaborate with other teams internally and externally to enable optimal integration of services and features
- Contribute to the constant quality, stability, security and performance improvement of the services offered
- BS or MS in Computer Sciences or equivalent experience
- 5 years experience or more in .NET and / or C# development
- Good knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL)
- Agile certification ; knowledge of analysis methodology and WinDev are a plus
- Fluent in french and good knowledge in english
- Valid and permanent working licence
Stop searching for the ideal job, it's right in front of you! GAMING1 offers you the opportunity to join a fast-growing company in a dynamic technological sector. Working in a laid-back environment with fun, audacity and team spirit as their guiding values, the goal of our employees is to offer our players the funnest experience possible. It is with your help that we wish to continue to offer this playful experience. Thanks to your skills and key strengths, you'll be able to push yourself to the limits and help the company evolve to become a market leader. More than a dream job, a way of life.