At GAMING1, the Project Manager ensures the very best of conduct of strategic internal and partner projects in relation with the Business Units by coordinating the work of various actors impacted while respecting the processes, procedures and standards of the PM Office.
Each of the PM members shares knowledge and thoughts on the projects, but also on tools and a methodology. Mutual support and team spirit are at the service of performance in a positive working atmosphere.
- Plan and coordinate the dynamic and fast moving and ever changing work, priorities and demands of the relevant teams within GAMING1 (operations, product, technical, marketing, regulatory, legal, etc);
- Identify and monitor the risks of the project;
- Manage and inform stakeholders clearly and efficiently;
- Actively, and with the appropriate level of urgency, solve multi-faceted issues;
- Contribute visibly to the realization of a top-quality product;
- Work in collaboration with the PMO team and ensure regular reporting;
- Manage internal and partner relationships during the duration of the project from the briefing until the aftercare phases;
- Facilitate exchanges between internal or external teams and ensure good communication around the project;
- At the end of the project, ensure a "handover" to the operational teams via training and / or documentation;
- Bring your industry standard expertise and level-up your colleague profile.
- MSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience as Project Manager including Omnichannel projects
- Experience in the online gaming industry mandatory
- Experience with international customers
- Knowledge of the gaming and betting industry is a plus
- Good English proficiency
- A certification or relevant experience in project management method (Prince2, PMI, ...)
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to handle strongly opinionated people
Our Offer !
More than a job, we offer you the opportunity to flourish in a young and fun environment at the cutting edge of betting and gaming. The goal of all our teams is to offer the most original and fun experience possible for our players. At GAMING1, your skills will be appreciated, and you will participate with your colleagues in the creation and consolidation of a young company that pushes the limits of technology to create games that will create thrills for the crowds.
Join US !
Do you recognize yourself in the above and this sounds like an opportunity for you, then you're in the game. Let us know who you are and what you're capable of. We look forward to receiving your post. You can expect quick response from us when you apply.