The Project Manager contributes to the BI team's technical management and development, the client's satisfaction and the successful implementation of solutions.
The role of the Project Manager is high-level and grants the employee the responsibility of the success of specific client engagements.
The Project Manager is responsible for timely deliverables, the distribution of project tasks and the client's general satisfaction.
The Project Manager should understand BI implementation best practices and be extremely well informed on technology and architecture.
- Organise and closely follow a set of BI projects
- Define and structure the needs
- Identify and manage the risks
- List, plan and prioritise the tasks to be performed
- Manage and inform stakeholders clearly and efficiently
- Help to coordinate the tasks
- Manage internal and partner relationships for the duration of the project from the briefing until the aftercare phases
- Actively, and with the appropriate level of urgency, solve multi-faceted issues
- If required, support the project team to successfully deliver on time
- At the end of the project, ensure a handover to the operational teams via training and / or documentation
- Bring your industry standard expertise and level-up your colleague profile
- Bachelor or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years' professional experience as Project Manager
- A certification or relevant experience in project management in an Agile environment
- Extensive knowledge of BI and Big Data projects and how to successfully complete these projects
- Fluent French and good English language proficiency
- Strong communication & organisation skills
- Freelance or consultant status / 3-month contract
More than a job, we offer you the opportunity to flourish in a young and fun environment at the cutting edge of technology. The goal of all our teams is to offer the most original and fun experience possible for our players. At GAMING1, your skills will be appreciated, and you will participate with your colleagues in the creation and consolidation of a young company that pushes the limits of technology to create platforms and games that will create thrills for the crowds.