- At the heart of development projects, the quality control engineer verifies that new developments are compliant with expected specifications.
- He also validates new software versions and features by performing non-regression tests.
- He works in a team in close collaboration with the development team (Software Developers, Release Manager and Functional Analyst).
- Your main tasks will be:
- To write test scenarios in collaboration with Functional Analysts
- To execute functional and non-functional test scenarios
- To evaluate the accuracy of the software (manageability, functionalities, ...)
- To manage the relevance of test data (player profiles)
- To hunt for bugs so they are corrected by Software Developers - use of bug tracking tools
- To anticipate user critic and manipulation
- To perform the same manipulations repeatedly in order to push the software to its limits
- To produce reports at each stage
- A Bachelor's degree with some experience in testing or equivalent
- The candidate must demonstrate initiative and have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound methodology, a good sense of priorities and rigor are all necessary assets
- ISTQB knowledge is a plus
More than a job, we are offering you the opportunity to flourish in a young and fun environment at the cutting edge of technology. The goal of our teams is to provide the most unique and fun experience possible for our players. At GAMING1, your skills will be valued, and along with your colleagues, you will actively participate in the creation and consolidation of a young company that constantly pushes the limits of technology to create fascinating platforms and games.