The Core team was created to achieve 3 main objectives with the other development teams: to provide basic technological layers, which are considered critical for performance and security, while being easy to use; to provide a technological roadmap for the business vision; and to be available to proactively and reactively help with team features.
- Collaborating with business through various stakeholders to determine functional and non-functional software requirements;
- Drive high-level software architecture design & Vision, with attention to architecture principles like integration, feasibility, code maintenance, performance & security;
- Defining unified development standards from appropriate technology to coding practice;
- Guiding and coaching the development teams ;
- Ensuring software high quality standard (security, maintenance modifiability, availability ...);
- Presenting regular progress reports and setting goals;
- Mitigating risks and issues in providing code or architecture solutions;
- Testing the final product to ensure functional and meets requirements.
- Masters or Bachelors in Computing with proven experience working with OOP as a developer;
- At least 10 years' experience in software development, project management and architecture;
- Deep knowledge of C# & .NET Ecosystem;
- Experience advising on software architecture;
- Interested in the processes implemented under the abstraction layer, tools and frameworks;
- Excellent organizational and leadership availabilities;
- Strong communication skills;
- Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big pictures and the details;
- SQL / SQL database modeling;
- Capacity to handle big existing code base;
- Nice to have:
- Agile / Scrum experience is a plus
- Design patterns, DDD is a plus
- Jira / Confluence
- Knowledge of the SOA, micro-services, CQRS principles with a pragmatic understanding of pro and cons
- Unit Testing experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Web security & OWASP 10 risks is a plus
More than a job, we will offer you the chance to grow professionally in a fun and young environment with cutting-edge technology. The aim of all our teams is to offer our players the most original and fun experiences possible. At GAMING1, your skills will be valued and you will work together with your colleagues to create and develop a vibrant company, which really pushes itself to the limits when it comes to technology, to create games that people will love.
Join US !
Can you see yourself in this role and think this is a once in a lifetime opportunity? If so, don't let this chance pass you by. Show us what you can do! We can't wait to receive your application and will get back to you as soon as possible.