As a Support Operations Engineer, you will join a team in full creation. Indeed, in order to provide ever more qualitative services, GAMING1 undertakes to set up a transversal team dedicated to DevOps-oriented operational support for our online casinos at a worldwilde level.
This Master Control Room will be part of the Quality Team and will be supported by the Incident Manager. This new service will be a central place between technical experts and other the levels of support. To accomplish this, we want to onboard thoughtful, communicative and collaborative people for whom the sense of customer service is essential. Availability is also essential for this function, since it involves providing 7/7 technical support.
- Monitor system operations and performance
- Manage the incidents, problems and alerts
- Deploy the new releases and configure them based on release notes environment
- Apply patches, and maintenance actions based on defined procedures
First line for technical incidents (proactive & reactive)
- Apply fixes and/or workarounds based on guidelines
- Follow up the incident resolution outside business hours (communication)
Improve the quality
- Attend to the lessons learned meeting (incident review)
- Report any anomalies on the monitoring tools
- Keep a logbook on a range of solutions and advice for their use
- Validate the troubleshooting guideline (feasibility, understanding)
- IT Bachelier or Master or equivalent experience as IT Operator (NOC, master control room, ...)
- Knowledgeable about MS server, IIS, DB (Postgres)
- Network (routing, Firewall) knowledge is a plus
- Software minded
- Able to work under pressure and manage stress
- Have a good oral and written communication skills in FR/EN
- Documentation skills
- Flexible (shift teams -24/24 7/7)
More than a job, we offer you the opportunity to flourish in a young and fun environment at the cutting edge of technology. The goal of all our teams is to offer the most original and fun experience possible for our players. At GAMING1, your skills will be appreciated, and you will participate with your colleagues in the creation and consolidation of a young company that pushes the limits of technology to create games that will create thrills for the crowds.