For one of our client located in Brussels, we are looking for a Functional Analyst to work in an Agile Software development team.
The position is open to both employees and freelancers.
- Analyze business requirements and translate them to clear and concise user stories ;
- Create business process and functional system documentation using UML-artifacts ;
- Create domain interface specifications (domain driven design) ;
- Create and execute test scenarios on different levels (component, system, UAT) ;
- Assist the product owner in the refinement of the product backlog.
What we expect of you
- Experience working in Agile Software development teams ;
- Good knowledge of UML and BPMN techniques ;
- Experience with UI design ;
- Experience providing support to end users ;
- Fluency in the use of the Backlog management tools (e.g. Azure DevOps, Jira ...) ;
- Good knowledge of relational databases and being able to write database queries (SQL) on both Oracle and MS SQL Server ;
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written) ;
- Mastered either Dutch or French, combined with a good understanding of the other language.
- An attractive pay
- A company vehicle with petrol-pay-cards
- Flat fees
- Meal vouchers (€6)
- DKV hospitalization insurance (with preferential rates for your family members)
- Long-term missions as freelance or employee
- Real career paths
If you are interested in this opportunity as an employee or freelance specialist, feel free to contact us via the button below and join Genesis Consult today !
Should you not receive our feedback within two weeks times, please consider your application closed.