For one of our client located in Brussels, we are looking for a Functional Analyst to work in an Agile Software development team.
The position is open to both employees and freelancers.
Understand and challenge the needs of internal customers in order to define the real requirements, to give the right advise and to propose the right orientation of the solution ;
Analyse functional/business problems and choose the most appropriate solution ;
- Analyze business requirements and translate them to clear and concise user stories ;
- Create business process and functional system documentation using UML-artifacts ;
- Create domain interface specifications (domain driven design) ;
- Define an "action plan" to deliver user stories by helping the team to break down user stories in tasks ;
- Produce & follow-up test scenarios for system testing, integration testing and user acceptance testing ;
- Review analysis deliverables of peers ;
- Provide support to end-users on production systems.
What we expect of you
- Experience working in Agile Software development teams ;
- Good knowledge of UML and BPMN techniques ;
- Strong analytical background ;
- Experience with UI design ;
- Experience providing support to end users ;
- Fluency in the use of the following tools :
- UML modeling tools (e.g. SparX Enterprise Architect)
- Agile software development tools (e.g. MS Visual Studio TS, ...)
- Documentation-communication tools (e.g. Microsoft Office)
- Good knowledge of relational databases and being able to write database queries (SQL) on both Oracle and MS SQL Server ;
- Language :
- Mastered either Dutch or French, combined with a good understanding of the other language ;
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written).
- Background knowledge on the energy sector in general and the asset management domain in particular is an asset
- An attractive pay
- A company vehicle with petrol-pay-cards
- Flat fees
- Meal vouchers (€6)
- DKV hospitalization insurance (with preferential rates for your family members)
- Long-term missions as freelance or employee
- Real career paths
If you are interested in this opportunity as an employee or freelance specialist, feel free to contact us and join Genesis Consult today !
Should you not receive our feedback within two weeks times, please consider your application closed.