We are looking for a Senior Java/.NET Developer for one of our client based in Brussels.
IT Departement is equipped with a team in charge of answering rapidly and professionally to the business needs and new IT requirements. This team participates actively in IT Solutions delivery by
Leading or contributing to demands prioritized by the different client's activities.
The main activities are
- Development of new IT solutions (applications, tools,...)
- Maintenance of existing IT landscape
- Acting as third line technical support on incidents and problems raised by users for local applications.
Your main function
Development and maintenance of (Web) applications in various technologies.
- To be involved in the complete lifecycle of application development, from specifications to delivery;
- To understand and translate the specific needs of our clients into pragmatic IT solutions, with the appropriate ratio quality/cost;
- To work in close collaboration with several IT teams in Brussels, but also in other entities of the client ;
- To understand and respect the guidance of IT architecture and security in the development and maintenance phase ;
- To fix, follow-up and report incidents towards a satisfying solution for the clients.
Degree & Experience
Academic background in economics, informatics or sciences.
- More than 3 years of experience with Java development
- More than 3 years experience with .NET development in multi-layer application
- 10 years of overall IT development experience (various technologies).
- Knowledge of Angular, SSIS, MQ and other technologies is a plus.
- Mandatory :
- An advanced knowledge of core Java and familiarity with Spring
- An advanced knowledge of C#, MVC/EDM/LINQ
- An advanced knowledge of SQL (SQL Server)
- Preferable : A good knowledge of Angular 2-6, SSIS, MQ, other technologies
- English : Good knowledge is required
- French : Good knowledge is a plus.
- Dutch : Good knowledge is a plus.
If you are interested in this opportunity as an employee or freelance specialist, feel free to contact us via the button below and join Genesis Consult today !
Should you not receive our feedback within two weeks times, please consider your application closed.