Who we are
Gentis is a Belgian recruitment company headquartered in Brussels and providing permanent staffing as well as project sourcing solutions worldwide in multiple sectors.
A big company operating in the insurance sector
- Assume the role of Helpdesk (problem solving), by telephone or via e-mail:
- Analyze all reported issues.
- Estimate priorities and organize activities taking them into account.
- Look for a suitable solution in the short term and, if necessary, transmit its analysis to the colleagues in the second line in order to seek a structural solution, in the long term (project).
- Document incidents (causes and solutions) and internal procedures.
- Track the status, evolution and resolution of incidents within the objectives defined in SLAs
- Solve a maximum of incidents in 1st line.
- Provide communication around incidents to management and external partners.
- Management (from the IT point of view) of new incoming, outgoing and mutating employees:
- Active Directory (+ access to various applications depending on profiles)
- IT Hardware management and inventory update
- VoIP Management (Cisco Central)
- Cisco telephones
- WiFi access
- Badging systems (Si-pass + Vecos) + lockers
- Participate in the optimization and future evolution of the service.
- Regular reports.
- You have a great affinity for computer tools.
- You have technical skills (PC installation, staging, trouble shooting, etc.)
- You have good knowledge of the Windows administration system and you master the basics in Active Directory Cisco Basic Knowledge (CUCM) is an asset
- You take great satisfaction in providing an efficient service to your customers, both internally and externally. The search for a solution is your engine.
- You learn and work quickly, correctly and autonomously.
- You willingly share information and knowledge, and maintain professional contacts with your colleagues in this way.
- You have excellent analytical skills.
- You are fluent in French and Dutch. Knowledge of English is an asset.
Our client offers
- A permanent contract
- An interesting salary with extra legal benefits
- A great working environment
You can send you CV or contact me via the button below.