We are currently looking for a Medior /Senior Business Intelligence Analyst to take in charge the Design and development of complex Dashboard, Business Object reports.
What you will do
- Design and development of online analytical data processing
- Creation and maintenance of a Business Object data warehouse ;
- Gathering & analysis of the business requirements
- Design and development of complex Business Object reports
- Data modelling;
- Physical DB design and DB performance analysis;
- Elaboration of test programs;
- Technical migration to new tools or to new versions;
- Writing of Business and Technical documentation;
- He/She will work closely with the operational teams in service mode Reporting, Guidance and Applications Support teams.
- Technical Skills:
- In depth knowledge of relational database systems applied to data warehouse good knowledge of data warehouse architecture;
- In depth knowledge of SQL;
- In depth knowledge of Business Objects reporting tools;
- In depth knowledge of Business Objects Infoview (Webi & Deski)
- Good knowledge of modelling tools;
- Good knowledge of online analytical data processing and data mining tools;
- Good knowledge of Data quality concepts;
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments;
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, ease of communication;
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid selfstarting capability and experience in working in team;
- Knowledge of European Commission environment is an asset;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment.
- Have to be fluent in English. French is an asset.
- Documents will be written in English.
Depending on the type of Contract (Freelance or permanent)