Who we are
Gentis is a Belgian recruitment company headquartered in Brussels and providing permanent staffing as well as project sourcing solutions worldwide in multiple sectors.
An international company operatinf in the ICT sector
- Design, write, document, and deliver software to improve product availability, scalability, and performance.
- Automate the installation and upkeep of build and deploy tools and dependencies
- Evaluate current build, release and hosting infrastructure and implement enhancements as required
- Define processes, techniques, architectures, and practices to ensure the monitoring, reliability and performance of products and services
- Solve live performance and stability issues and prevent their recurrence
- Help define and build true CI/CD culture, tooling and process
- Write, modify, integrate, test, and maintain software scripts according to the industrial best practices and the ones defined within the group.
Who you are
- Advanced knowledge of Unix/Linux systems , scripting
- In-depth understanding of Web operations best practices
- Experience with configuration management.
- Extended experience with AWS, Jenkins and CI/CD best practices
- Extensive experience in deploying RDBMS based applications.
- Software integration design and implementation skills.
- Experience in the Scrum development methodology.
- Experience in software source control systems and tools.
- Demonstrated ability to develop skills, work effectively with the team dynamics and achieve goals
- Knowledge of financial software, Swift, AML or compliance is a major plus.
- Experience in SQL statements and stored procedures using Oracle and/or Microsoft SQL. DB2 experience is a plus.
- Experience in Reporting engines such as Crystal Reports or Jasper
- A competitive salary with interesting extra leagal benefits
- An intersting project
- An international, fast growing and friendly environment
You can send you CV or contact me via the button below.