For more than 18 years, my client has been offering solutions to businesses, the public sector and the health care sector, developing the technologies best suited to their activities (Networks and Internet, Communication and Mobility, Security, Cloud).
In order to implement its verticalization strategy, strengthen its position as a reference, and in a context of growth, we are currently actively seeking an ICT Engineer / Development Analyst who will define the functional scope, carries out the technical design and ensures the development, operational monitoring of internal and external solutions.
- Participate, as technical manager, in product development units.
- Realize end-to-end technical design (Hardware/software architecture, operational flows, ...) of internal/external solutions.
- Take charge of development, validation, production and operational monitoring of internal/external solutions.
- Proactively supervise the proper functioning of our systems and ensure their daily management.
- Provide technical training.
- Propose plans to improve solutions, methodologies and processes.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Master's in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Good knowledge of relational databases (design / administration).
- Good knowledge of the Linux environment.
- Good understanding of the basic concepts of the world of telecommunications.
- Competitive benefits and compensation package regarding your seniority
- A collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
- Growth opportunities for career development
- real responsibilities and autonomy
If this sounds like a good fit, if you're excited to do something challenging and meaningful that preserves your ability to enjoy life to the fullest, then please apply ASAP as we can't wait to meet you!