Our client is a start-up company in Charleroi, innovating a new product for which they need expert in development. For this reason we have been mandated to find the future Team Leader of Java development. Indeed, we are looking for a developer with Passion and Ambition, able to choose tools and technologies that will allow him to develop the product from scratch.. For this position, we need someone with a sense of responsibility, with an ease of communication and with determination. Indeed you will develop an entire application; going through project creation, coding, writing unit and integration tests, creating the database, configuring the application server, deploying the application and performing testing!
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience developing applications
- Solid programming skills with Java, J2EE, JSP/JSF, JUnit, (JPA, Hibernate, CVS)
- Good knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems including knowledge of data modeling concepts, Erd design and development
- Solid experience working with Oracle databases
- Demonstrated analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Focus on timely and quality delivery of solutions
- Demonstrated a people management skills to become the future team player within 3-4 years
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
- Company Car + Fuel Card to be relax
- Hospitalization insurance to be sure that everything will be take in charge in case.
- Group Insurance to predict your retirement years
- Net Allowance between 100 and 150€ per month
- Meal Vouchers to enjoy taste pleasures.
- Bonus : you can double your yearly salary !
- Mobile + Subscription to feel free to call anybody anywhere in Europe at anytime
- Growth opportunities for career development (architect developer, Team Leader, expert Java, etc...)
- Flexible work arrangements and homeworking to enjoy a comfortable work life balance.