We are looking for reinforcement for the Web team. This team maintains and builds the system of the future for our news brands in Belgium and the Netherlands.
Your responsibilities include participating in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications and configuring existing systems.
If you're equally happy to roll up your sleeves to write code and review other team members' work, we'd like to meet you
- You are responsible for the technical quality and define all aspects of the development process, from choosing the correct technology and workflow to drawing up coding guidelines and quality standards
- You put your technical mastery at the service of the team, and monitor the level of development
- You actively contribute to achieving the business objectives, without losing sight of the wishes of the end user
- You are always willing to help your colleagues, also outside your own core skills (eg testing, analyzing, ...)
- You have real experience with C #, ADO.NET and ASP.NET (MVC)
- We are evolving towards Micro Services in .NET Core
- You have knowledge of build management, preferably Team City and / or Azure DevOps
- You have knowledge of deployment tools -> Azure DevOps Pipelines, Octopus
- You have knowledge of Version Control ? GIT
- Experience with the following technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, GraphQL.
- You are familiar with SQL Server and NoSQL databases
- A challenging job in an innovative high tech company.
- A fun and informal work environment, where career development and growth opportunities abound, flexible working hours.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with a range of fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, company car, group - and hospitality insurance.