My client is operating in the IT solution sector. We are actively looking for a Network Support Engineer. Your main objective provide support to the customers client and complete all information's related to the issue in the ticketing system.
Your main activities and responsibilities are as follows:
- You will work as an IT support 2nd Line on the customer network and services to the customers, mainly for the voice part, the videoconferencing part and provide 1st Line technical support to end customers on the different technologies, products, and solutions.
- You will share your knowledge with other people in writing technical issues and solutions in order to enlarge the knowledge database and documentation.
- You will be responsible of the direct communication to the customer and will classify the reported issues.
- You will provide the first steps of troubleshooting and communicate the problems to the team if the issue is not to be solved
- You will communicate some specific problems to the Product Manager OR the Operations Manager for product enhancement.
- Bachelor in Computer Studies or equivalent by experience.
- Knowledge of VoIP, SIP, Asterisk
- Knowledge of the technologies ISDN, PRA, Fax (a plus)
- Knowledge of networking skills, including routing, switching, Cisco
- Knowledge of Windows
- Notions of Linux, programming language Script (Powershel, Python, PHP)
- Knowledge of HP, Nortel/Avaya is a plus
- Languages: Fluent French + English and/or Dutch
My client offers you the possibility to join a company in constant growth, where you can work on interesting projects.
This offer will provide you a chance to grow in your career.
- An attractive salary
- Public transit reimbursed at 100%.
- Meal vouchers + Eco vouchers
- Year-end bonus
Are you interested ? if you are, send me your CV via the button below.