Gentis - SAP HCM Consultant
> 2 years experience
We are looking for a SAP Consultant to be part of the Application Service department and under the supervision of a Team Manager.
The overall responsibility is to setup new SAP Time/Payroll solutions for the new business.
- Provide application support consultancy through advice, guidance, and appropriate technical activities ·
- Manage reported incidents and perform functional analysis and guidance / coaching on the technical way to implement it
- Operate required system tests using either provided or self-generated test data, to ensure the applications/developments meet the agreed specifications ·
- Maintain internal and external contact and communication channels at appropriate level. Communicate status, resolution, and root cause of assigned issues ·
Experience & Skills
- Previous experience in SAP HCM applications.
- Strong interest in delivering high quality support in the field of Human Resource
- Ability to multi-task, to work in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment, committed to the customer, the team and the project.
- Service-oriented with a strong client focus and sense of accountability
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in French and/or Dutch and English .
- Discretion and ability to respect the confidentiality of information
- Salary perm is around 80k Euros with a good benefits package
- Contractor rate depending on your seniority
Gentis is a Belgian recruitment company headquartered in Brussels and providing permanent staffing as well as project sourcing solutions worldwide in multiple sectors. Each of our sectors is serviced by a dedicated team of specialist recruiters, with accumulated experience of decades in recruitment.
Show full description
Thanks to close collaboration with the major players in each industry and our high profile among experienced professionals in our target sectors, Gentis has grown rapidly and is now capable of meeting the multiple needs in IT, Engineering, as well as the Oil & Gas and Pharmaceutical Sectors.
Whether you are seeking a new opportunity or whether you need to recruit the best person to fill a need within your company, at Gentis our daily practice is to carry out all activities to provide you the highest quality solution in the fastest timescale.
To assure this successful solution for our clients and candidates, we deploy a wide range of candidate-acquisition tools : headhunting, job boards, databases, social network search tools, as well as dedicated researchers specialized by sector and profession.
In addition, through the many years of practice of our recruiters and headhunters, Gentis has developed a constantly expanding worldwide network of sector professionals and client companies which we use to match requirements of our candidates and clients.