With its headquarters based in Brussels, our client has several sites in Belgium. However, its notoriety and its location are not limited in Belgium, since it is a multinational that is one of the world leaders in its activity related to business consulting.
As part of its expansion policy, the company is looking for an IT Security engineer specialized in Checkpoint.
- As a security engineer you will be part of the IT security team to maintain and optimize the network and security infrastructure on equipment from Cisco, checkpoint, F5 Networks and Bluecoat.
- You will work in a highly technical environment and you will manage medium/large sized projects in the area of Network security.
Technologies You Will Use
By joining this company, you will work on the following technologies
- Firewalling: Checkpoint, F5 Big IP ASM, bluecoat proxy changes
- Networking: Cisco routers, Cisco switches VPN
Who Are You?
- You have very good experience with Checkpoint. If you are certified, it will be a real advantage
- You have good understanding of the different networking layers and the routing function
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in french and english
- You like teamwork and are passionate about your work and technologies
- You are freelance or you want to work as employee
You Will Get
As a member of the company, you will be working in a dynamic environment. You will have an atrtractive salary package and a number of benefits.
Interested in this opportunity? Please send your CV via the button below.