Who is our client?
- Our client is one of the leading companies in terms of data analytics, data science and data engineering.
- With their product, they try to provide their clients with valuable information gathered by data analytics.
- As a Senior Data Scientist, you will apply state of the art machine learning, algorithms, data mining and statistics.
- You will develop software components and you will bring fresh perspective to analyse user behaviour.
- You will work closely with your team and combine your modelling and coding skills to create and optimize prediction pipelines.
- Educated: you've earned a bachelor or master in Math, Computer Science, Physics or Statistics and likely added a PhD in the same field you have a deep knowledge of machine learning, software engineering etc.
- Experienced: you've earned your stripes in statistical modelling, machine learning, distributed system, and database.
- Big Data fanatic: you have experience with technologies like, Hive, Hadoop, Pig, Sqoop, Kafka and Spark. Your passion about Big Data keeps you up to date with the latest technologies and practices.
- Code Ninja: you are an expert in Python and your knowledge of Java or Scala will be regarded as a big advantage, you can easily find your way in a Linux environment.
- Pioneering and analytical: you are a competent thinker, with your analytical mind you can predict behaviour and provide innovative solutions.
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit genius hits a target no one else can see"
What is in it for you?
Next to an attractive salary include a fringe of benefits we offer you a challenging opportunity in an innovative company where you can grow your technical and personal skills. You will work together with a passionate team in an informal and open work environment.