My Client is one of the market leaders in financial sector in Belgium and abroad.
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to be part of a dynamic team in Brussels.
You will manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release.
Your responsibilities include gathering system and user requirements, building Java modules and testing features before release.
If you have hands-on experience developing software with Agile methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developers, we'd like to meet you.
- Identify and analyze user requirements
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Develop Java EE applications
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- You have a bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.
- You have in-depth knowledge of Java development (Java8, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, Maven, GitLab, Selenium, SonarQube, JUnit, Rest, SOAP)
- Experience of the DevOps suite from construction to deployment, including automated testing.
- You are a positive person with the ability to work in a team with a good sense of communication.
- A challenging position with high learning and career opportunities within a strong international group.
- A permanent employee contract with a competitive salary and extensive benefits (pension plan, meal vouchers, insurance pack).