We are searching for a well-experienced Java Developer with at least 6 years of experience who would like to join a young team of development's experts within nice Brussels Office. You will have a chance to work for a company that provides new and updated solutions for their clients in construction sector.
We seek ambitious people, willing to learn new technologies, to share their knowledge and evolve together with other developers. This is a unique chance for a motivated and resolved professional to bring his/herr experience to an already very well-developed team and organization. So if you are this person, then we would like to meet you !
Your role and responsibilities
- Collaborate with the internal teams to improve products (frontend, backend, design and marketing team)
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Analyze business requirements, design, code , etc and optimize architecture
- Provide recommendations to the development and infrastructure teams.
Essential skills for this role
- At least 6 years of proven experience with Java enterprise-level applications.
- Deep knowledge of Java 8, Spring Core, Maven and GIT
- An experience with Jersey and deep understanding of the RESTful principles is required
- Deep understanding of testing principles and JUnit, Mockito and Dbunit.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Able to speak English
- Strong analytical/architectural skills are required
- Previous experience with Scrum methodology will be a great asset
- Experience as an architect is a plus.
- Spring-Rest, Apache CXF or other Rest framework are a plus
- A gross salary up to 55k
- Competitive benefits and compensation package with Car and full insurances, meal vouchers, eco-vouchers, mobile, extra-days off
- Flexibility and a work-life balance thanks to the homeworking possible
- Opportunity for personal development thanks to the atmosphere, the dynamism with the others developers, the technologies used, and the trainings
- Challenging work based on an innovative technology in a dynamic market environment
- Opportunity to personally impact the product and the team