For an International Social Media Agency based in Brussels, I am actively looking for a Senior Social Media Strategist.
The Senior Strategists work on a specific portfolio of brands. Through a strong understanding of social platforms, they take an active role in all aspects of social projects-identifying brand's issues, running competitive benchmark, forming recommendation, building campaigns architecture, drafting budget, defining the drivers of performance and the KPI's framework.
Senior Strategists design social media strategies that combine the reach of social platforms, deep audience segmentation, a strong and ongoing integration of content and targeting. They work closely with the client team to continuously improve the thinking, direction of the strategy, and recommended programs and tactics.
The main responsibilities are
- Global responsibility & coordination to key client's management
- Development & follow-up of long term Social Strategy (Content & Amplification) including - platforms, pillars, ideas, formats, segments, a/b tests
- Ensure long term alignment with client's communication strategy
- Responsible for the integration of client's corporate vision, values & initiatives in the social strategy & content
- Coaching, follow-up and challenging allocated resources
- Manages his time and client portfolio with due diligence
- Define KPIs and Dashboards
- Responsible for implementing last advertising solutions in strategies
- Client paid social team organization & budget management
- Internal point of contact for complex advertising related requests
- Responsible for client (or agency) planning and deliverables deadlines
- 4+ years' experience in social campaign management / previous experience in social oriented agency
- Candidate must have experience leading a team of people and be able to coach them on a daily basis
- Strategically strong, Understands the client's business and is able to connect business challenges and social strategy/tactics.
- Organized and autonomous
- Problem solver
- Presentation design skills (keynote or ppt)
- Hard and fast worker
- Strong Analytic skills
- Fluent or very good level of English
- Very good knowledge (written and spoken) of the market native language(s)
If you are interested? Do not hesitate to send me your up-to-date CV.