Gentis is looking for a .NET developer for our client located in Brussels. The company is a Multi-Media company active in various countries.
We are looking for a Medior - Senior .NET Developer to join our IT department and build functional applications and websites.
By joining the development team of this department, you will work as a team, following an Agile methodology (Scrum) and you will be led to:
- Analyze and examine, as a team, the needs of the IT departments
- Actively participate in the design and software architecture phases of systems to be developed
- Take part in the development of the solutions to be put in place (in close collaboration with the departments concerned)
- Develop new software or modify existing tools
- Integrate components developed by you, another team member or an external provider
- Identify and propose improvements on the systems put in place
- You have a bachelor's degree, a master's degree in computer science or have worked for at least 3 years as a developer.
- Good knowledge of C # and micro-services architectures
- SOA, .NET Core, WCF, Angular, SQL, Web API, ASP.NET MVC, JSON, Graph
- Architectural and object-oriented programming skills
- Good communicator both written and spoken and motivated to work in a team
- Good knowledge of English
- Having worked in a Scrum environment and the knowledge of RabbitMQ and Docker can be assets.
- A varied work where you will have the opportunity to develop your skills in a group with an international vocation.
- Very easy access
- An attractive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits:
- Company Car
- 38h / week
- Group Insurance
- Meal Voucher
- Laptop + GSM
- 25 days