My client is a leading international Agency headquartered in Brussles
The Senior Strategist will work on a specific portfolio of brands. Through a strong understanding of social platforms, He or She will take an active role in all aspects of social, design social media strategies that combines the reach of social platforms and work closely with the client team to continuously improve the thinking, direction of the strategy, and recommended programs and tactics.
The main responsibilities are
- Global responsibility & coordination to key client's management
- Development & follow-up of long term Social Strategy
- Ensure long term alignment with client's communication strategy
- Responsible for the integration of client's corporate vision, values & initiatives in the social strategy & content
- Coaching, follow-up and challenging allocated resources.
- Manages his time and client portfolio with due diligence
- Define KPIs and Dashboards
- Responsible for implementing last advertising solutions in strategies
- Client paid social team organization & budget management
- Internal point of contact for complex advertising related requests
- Responsible for client (or agency) planning and deliverables deadlines
- Author POVs and white papers on various topics
- Participate to event in the sector (conference, forum, task force)
- 3 + years of experience in social campaign management, Previous experience in social oriented agency
- Strategically strong, Understands the client's business and able to connect business challenges and social strategies
- Candidate must have experience leading a team of people
- Candidate must have experience collaborating closely with key decision influencers
If you are interested? Do not hesitate to send me your up to date CV or contact me via the button below.