Gentis - Test Analyst
Ref.: IT Freelance
Freelance (> 6 months)
> 2 years experience
Bachelor (3 years)
The client is an International leading company that is operating in the mobility solutions business.
- Create and manage project Master Test Plan.
- Organize and lead IT and business through different test phases (Ut, Sit, Perf, UAT and Pat).
- Build and document test approach.
- Work in close collaboration with Business representative, Corporate IT, IT Coordinators, Project managers, IT members (mainly analysts and designers) and Local Delivery Manager.
- Work with external partners (to validate solutions and quality).
- Provide clear reporting on the test cycles.
- Create test scenarios, test cases and test data.
- Use a methodical and analytical approach for in depth (functional) testing.
- You are analytical and methodical.
- You have the ability of translating business requirements, functional analysis and technical designs into test scenarios and test approach.
- You have experience with SCRUM agile.
- You have experience with client server applications as well as web applications.
- You have experience in testing non-functional requirements.
- You have experience with performance testing (jmeter).
- You are responsible for managing defects, while also researching the root cause.
- You have HP Quality Center experience.
- You are fluent in English.
Experience with a programming language like Java, .NET or Uniface is a plus this applies for the knowledge of a database like Sybase, Oracle, MS-SQL as well.
Location: Vilvoorde region
Duration: 6+ months
Gentis is a Belgian recruitment company headquartered in Brussels and providing permanent staffing as well as project sourcing solutions worldwide in multiple sectors. Each of our sectors is serviced by a dedicated team of specialist recruiters, with accumulated experience of decades in recruitment.
Show full description
Thanks to close collaboration with the major players in each industry and our high profile among experienced professionals in our target sectors, Gentis has grown rapidly and is now capable of meeting the multiple needs in IT, Engineering, as well as the Oil & Gas and Pharmaceutical Sectors.
Whether you are seeking a new opportunity or whether you need to recruit the best person to fill a need within your company, at Gentis our daily practice is to carry out all activities to provide you the highest quality solution in the fastest timescale.
To assure this successful solution for our clients and candidates, we deploy a wide range of candidate-acquisition tools : headhunting, job boards, databases, social network search tools, as well as dedicated researchers specialized by sector and profession.
In addition, through the many years of practice of our recruiters and headhunters, Gentis has developed a constantly expanding worldwide network of sector professionals and client companies which we use to match requirements of our candidates and clients.