As Web & .NET Developer, you are responsible for the development and maintenance of software solutions that meet the expectations and needs of our internal users, while providing their application support.
The Web & .NET Developer will thus have to design, modify, write, configure and implement software components and applications, maintain the flow of processes and documentation, and work from pre-written specifications and guidelines. Through this function, you will play an important role in supporting members of the company and associated institutions.
- Software development in the .NET framework, and related documentation, in accordance with the schedule, budget and set objectives
- Testing and deploying applications
- Revision, update and correction of software components, for the sake of continuity, quality, performance and availability of applications
- Improvement of existing software, based on the expertise developed and the new needs identified
- Use of development tools and Best Practices relating to the .NET framework
- If necessary, skills development in new Web and .NET technologies
Technological skills Required / Desired Annexes
- You have at least 3 years of experience
- You are bilingual French / Dutch.
- You are resolutely Client, Result and Quality oriented.
- .NET Framework - C# - Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Microsoft SQL Server - SQL
- Web Services, SOAP, Rest, ODBC, SOA
- Development Source Control (GIT, TFS)
- Drupal - Jenkins - Wordpress
- Agile methodology
A stimulating work environment, requiring both a sense of enterprise and innovation, all in a sector oriented towards the future, innovative and in full evolution.
You will work within a professional team of specialists serving and listening to the needs of member entrepreneurs.
For this function, we offer a varied job and a competitive salary with fringe benefits.
We are also easily accessible by public transport (your workplace is located in the heart of Brussels, a short walk from the Central Station, the metro and the bus).