Big IT company providing tailor made software solutions for its clients
As a system engineer Windows you will be part of the IT team responsable of:
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Write and manage custom scripts to increase system efficiency and reduce human intervention time on all tasks
- Maintain security, backup and redundancy policies
- Proactively ensure the highest level of availability of systems and infrastructure
- Manage and monitor all systems and infrastructure related to a service
- Monitor and test application performance to identify potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement these fixes
- Participate in the design of information systems.
Who you are
- A degree in Computer sciences
- Experience Have a deep experience of Microsoft (Windows 2012, 2016, 7, 10), Apple (OSX and iOS) operating systems, as well as their environments (Active Directory, Group Policy, NTFS Security, Microsoft Office ...). Microsoft certifications are a plus
- Have experience in application packaging (MSI, Exe, InstallShield, ...)
- Have knowledge of a PC and Mac oriented scripting language (VBScript, PowerShell, Bash)
- Have experience with a deployment tool that is part of market standards (SCCM, Casper, ...)
- Experience and / or certifications in virtualization technologies (VMware and Microsoft)
- Have knowledge of ITIL processes and ticket management tools.
- Long term mission with possible extension
- a dynamic atmosphere
- Interesting project
You can send you CV or contact me via the button below.