The main activities include:
- Troubleshooting complex IT issues (Exchange, Citrix, Linux Server, Tcpip, DNS, VPN, Vas, Driver - internal delivery system on Linux, etc.)
- Providing 2nd level support through taking calls, e-mails and handling incidents.
- Performing daily user and group management in Active Directory.
- Providing Work instructions and documentation for the knowledge base of the 1st and the 2nd line helpdesk.
- Communicating, chasing and working together with 3th level D'Ieteren groups to deliver a solution to the end-users.
- You need to have good knowledge of the following technical topics:
- Windows operating system XP and 7
- Office 2003, Office 2010 and Office 365 applications
- Citrix applications
- Active Directory (Security groups and levels/creation of new users/etc.)
- PC Hardware troubleshooting knowledge for desktops, laptops and servers, preferably for the Dell and HP brands
- Windows printings principles and Hardware
- Network structures: routers, switches, cabling
- Network configuration and troubleshooting (Tcpip, DNS, VPN...)
- Good general IT understanding (ITIL or equivalent service desk environment) and improvisational skills.
- Nice to have: Linux/Unix knowledge:
- Linux line commands and server setup (configuration/back-up mgmt.)
- Management of Linux servers: boot and reboot processes, backups
- You are also creative, possess excellent writing skills and you like to share your knowledge with colleagues.
- You speak perfectly French and Dutch and have good knowledge in English.
- You are flexible, and available to do shift work, standby, and weekend work.