Getronics - Application Consultant / Tester
> 5 years experience
Bachelor (3 years)
We are looking for an experienced and passion-driven Application Tester with a leadership capacity for the European Commission.
- You will write test cases and test scenarios and execute them on the basis of use cases, horizontal requirements and other specifications;
- You will plan, manage and execute automated tests, functional tests, UI, cross-browser compatibility tests, mobile application tests and other types of tests on a regular basis;
- You will proactively work on bettering test infrastructure, providing expert advice and recommendation with regard to improving the process and product quality;
- You are expected to provide advice and assistance in any area associated with quality assurance and business continuity;
- If requested, you will define, elaborate and design quality assurance plan and test management plan;
- You will analyse users' requests, extract and compile data from those requests;
- Must have:
- Test automation
- Test case creation and maintenance
- SOAP web services, SoapUI
- Groovy (or Java or other scripting languages)
- XML, XSD
- Good understanding of English
- Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of HTTP request/response
- Browser test automation (e.g. Selenium)
Getronics is an ICT Services company with an extensive history over the past 125 years. As an expert in workspace management services, connectivity, data centres, and consultancy, Getronics is well positioned to offer best of breed ICT services to many of the FTSE 500 businesses and Public Sector organisations in the world today. To do this, Getronics has a complete portfolio of integrated ICT services for the large enterprise market and works according to a Global Service Delivery Model ensuring that services are provided consistently throughout the world, together with the Getronics Workspace Alliance.
Show full description
With 2,800 employees in Belgium, Luxembourg, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Switzerland, Germany, Hungary, Malaysia, Singapore, India, and South Korea, Getronics reported full-year revenues in excess of €450 million in 2011. Since 1st of May 2012, Getronics has been part of AURELIUS AG Group, an industrial holding company headquartered in Munich, Germany.
Getronics believes that ICT should enable people to collaborate anytime, anywhere: a vision that we call 'the New World of Work'. That's why we've said goodbye to old habits such as strict working hours and complicated IT-procedures. Instead we've welcomed management by results and people-centric technology. It's a new and improved way of looking at productivity and responsibility.
Ready to be part of the New World of Work?