- Provide first line remote technical support to clients, requiring an aptitude for working with applications/ systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of client problems.
- This may range from very straightforward problems through to more complicated issues.
- Agents are required to respond to a large volume of calls and within a short talk time while also providing a high degree of client satisfaction.
- The Shared Services Center operates during extended opening hours
- Answers calls within stated time guidelines.
- Analyses and interprets client inquiries to ascertain and solve issue.
- Provides accurate and creative solutions to client problems meeting all pre-defined quality measurements.
- Escalates calls within stated guidelines.
- Provides information, advice or instruction in response to client inquiries.
- Provides a high degree of client satisfaction in all work undertaken.
- Receives and records client inquiries and processes paperwork/systems relevant to client queries.
- Liaises internally with expert teams (2nd line) to enable client queries to be answered and problems solved
- Team player who can work independently.
- First experience on a 1st line support position is a plus. Starters with a strong IT profile can apply.
- ITIL knowledge (being certified is a plus but not mandatory)
- Knowledge of an ITSM-tool (ServiceNow experience is a plus)
- Good communication skills in NL, FR and EN
- Flexible: working in shifts mon-fri: from 7AM to 9PM (sometimes on Saturdays, holidays and stand by (24/7) )
- Accurate in administrative tasks