Getronics - Support Agent Analyst
> 2 years experience
We are hiring a Service Desk agent specialized in Windows 10 / Office 2016 for the European Commission based in Brussels.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Making an initial assessment of incidents, attempting to resolve
- Recording and tracking incident and problem information in a ticketing system
- Monitoring progress of incident resolution relative to the appropriate SLA
- Managing the incident life-cycle, including closure and verification
- Participate in reconfiguration and installation of PC environment
- Follows standard service desk procedures & processes
- Advises staff on appropriate action & maintain the ownership of the incident & ensures updates
- Serves as liaison between staff and the technology department to resolve issues & redirect issues to the appropriate resources
- Specific technical support related to the migration to Windows 10 / Office 2016
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experrience
- Excellent knowledge of all round IT (Office, Hardware, Windows...)
- Experience with ticketing systems (HP Service Manager Client...)
- Knowledge of/or experience in ITIL environment is big advantage.
- Fluent English and French (minimum B2)
- Able to work in an international and multicultural environment
- Team player and strong communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and learning skills
- Ability to prioritize among tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent attitude (strong customer service skills)
Interested? Apply today!
Getronics is an ICT Services company with an extensive history over the past 125 years. As an expert in workspace management services, connectivity, data centres, and consultancy, Getronics is well positioned to offer best of breed ICT services to many of the FTSE 500 businesses and Public Sector organisations in the world today. To do this, Getronics has a complete portfolio of integrated ICT services for the large enterprise market and works according to a Global Service Delivery Model ensuring that services are provided consistently throughout the world, together with the Getronics Workspace Alliance.
Show full description
With 2,800 employees in Belgium, Luxembourg, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Switzerland, Germany, Hungary, Malaysia, Singapore, India, and South Korea, Getronics reported full-year revenues in excess of €450 million in 2011. Since 1st of May 2012, Getronics has been part of AURELIUS AG Group, an industrial holding company headquartered in Munich, Germany.
Getronics believes that ICT should enable people to collaborate anytime, anywhere: a vision that we call 'the New World of Work'. That's why we've said goodbye to old habits such as strict working hours and complicated IT-procedures. Instead we've welcomed management by results and people-centric technology. It's a new and improved way of looking at productivity and responsibility.
Ready to be part of the New World of Work?