The program 'PRIME' builds a harmonized and integrated system for the prudential supervision of the Banking and Insurance sector. The Master Data project represents one of the strategic projects of the program. It integrates master data from different databases. Business Objects is used for the development of the master data reports.
Primary activities include
- Understand the Master data business context, business objectives, data model and the existing Business Objects universe
- Develop the remaining BO reports defined by the users
- Set-up a process for the development, testing, implementation and maintenance of the Business Objects reports
- Train, coach, support the key users and the business support team in the development of the BO reports and in their support
- Produce the user manual and necessary deliverables for the development, maintenance, administration and support of the BO reports.
- To propose solutions for the improvement of the BO universe.
- The BO Analyst-Developer works closely with business analysts, key users and business support team with the purpose of increasing the understanding of the medium and long term business objectives and the business requirements.
- He/she works closely with the business analysts and the IT team to ensure the current solution meet the business objectives and business requirements.
- Master Data BO reports
- BO user manual, other deliverables necessary for the end user BO report development
- Good knowledge of functionality of SAP BI Platform universes and reports (release 4.2)
- At least 5 years' experience with the development of Business Objects Universes and WebI Reports for complex business areas
- At least 5 years' proven experience in Datawarehouse and dimensional modelling techniques
- At least 5 years' experience in the gathering of business requirements and transforming business needs into efficient and effective solutions for delivering information
- At least 5 years' experience in the training and support end users in the development of Business Objects reports
- At least 5 years' experience in data analysis, validation and transformation
- At least 3 years' experience in Conceptual data modeling
- At least 3 years' experience in the field of the Master data management
- Team player
- Problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills, being able to give training and support to key users and communicate with IT staff
- Good planning, Organising and prioritizing
- Ability to work under pressure
- English is mandatory, formal operation (reporting, documentation) will be in English.
- Written and verbal communication will be excellent in French and/or Dutch and at least passive in the other national language (French/Dutch).