For one of our customer active in the Industry sector, we are looking for a Domino Administrator.
- Context: System Management of groupware applications, mainly developed and deployed with the IBM Lotus Notes Domino product, in line with business constraints.
- Your main responsibilities:
- Domino configuration and administration
- Domino application monitoring
- Incident and problem management in relation to Domino implementation
- Domino performance optimisation and capacity management.
- Making general improvements
- Complete O365 follow-up
- Migration of Domino groups to O365
- Manage Lotus Notes and Exchange interactions
- Managed Domino Applications
- Supported Domino application development and maintenance teams
- Work place: Ghent: 3/5 and Dunkerque: 2/5
- At least 10 years experience as Domino administrator
- Master the migration from V6.5 to V8.5 (Currently Releases V6.5 and V8.5 are used.)
- Master English, French and Dutch effectively (Supported applications are designed for french or flemish end users)
- Architecture skills
- Knowledge of other tools like TWS, Citrix, MQseries, WebMethods, Inter-pel, or WebSphere would be appreciated, to ease integrating the Domino applications in the Midrange Application Hosting portfolio.
- Adherance to the ITIL concepts.