- One of our major customers in the automotive sector asked GFI to develop a custom web content management system, to allow non-technical users to build minisites within a bigger marketing site.
- For this project we are urgently looking for multiple colleagues, such as front end, back end and middle tier developers.
- This system will be used by many (+3000) non-technical users, so it should be really simple to use. The goal is to develop a very user-friendly, robust system. Therefore experience with CMS (WCM) and creativity is a definitely a high plus.
- Design and develop new web solutions together with GFI's clients and our teams
- Bringing in and implementing new web technology
- Consult with the business for the development and implementation of web sites and web applications
- Put quality first
- Mandatory technical skills:
- React.JS, Redux frameworks or similar
- HTML / CSS
- Optional skills:
- MongoDB and MySQL
- Soft skills:
- Pair Programming
- Can work well in a team
- Languages: You speak and understand Dutch or French and you have a good understanding of English
- A flexible and stimulating environment with challenging missions and projects
- The chance to work together with a team of specialists and a network of partners
- Extensive tools and practices to support you in your daily work
- Several career opportunities in line with your expertise and interests and an attractive salary package with extensive benefits
Permanent or freelance
Target start date: ASAP
Job location: Leuven (GFI offices), or Diegem, or Evere or at other customer sites