Scared of bugs? Didn't think so.
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer that has an appetite for being continuously challenged. Someone who goes above and beyond to enhance and deliver business value within our Agile Team(s).
GFI is at the center of digital transformation. We develop innovative digital solutions and platforms to help our customers serve their customers better.
- Deliver quality code
- Front and Back-End development on both cutting edge technology stacks as well as more seasoned stacks, rich with “learning opportunities” (BUGS!)
- You transform functional requirements into technical solutions
- You share knowledge and you build up your own knowledge
- You work in close collaboration with both technical and non-technical team members
- You coach less experienced colleagues
- HTML & CSS
- SQL Server
- And other technologies...
- At least a bachelor degree in IT or equivalent experience
- We work full Agile, so be ready to put your Agile Thinking Cap on!
- Experience with Scrum never hurts
- Experienced with working on large scale business applications that are mainly customer-facing.
- You thirst for knowledge
- You will be working together with an open-minded group of colleagues; a group rich with a variety of personalities, backgrounds and work experience.
- A healthy dose of humor is certainly appreciated
- Cooperation and knowledge sharing is an everyday reality. Ideas are not only listened to, they are also shared and used.
- English is mandatory because it's our official way of communication within the team and towards the client.
- Dutch or French -When in Rome, do as the Romans do— I mean *when in Belgium*
- We offer you the opportunity to make a difference
- A flexible and stimulating environment with challenging missions and projects
- The chance to work together with a team of specialist and a network of partners
- Several career opportunities in line with your expertise and interests
- An attractive salary package with extensive benefits
- Target start date: ASAP
- Location: As a consultant, you should be flexible and willing to work in multiple locations. For this particular opportunity, the location will be in Brussels.