- As a Junior Project Manager, you coordinate and steer the global execution of our projects. This means that you are involved in the different phases of the project cycle and you take up your responsibilities there.
- you manage the RTP (Release To Production) Processes. This process is quite administrative and repetitive, but also requires someone that can steer meetings and manage different team stakeholders involved in the go live process;
- you manage the overall test coordination (5 teams with 10 testers/team in your scope).
- Throughout the project, you assure the necessary follow up and problem solving and you report on a regular basis to all parties involved. This means more concretely:
- you make sure the expected quality levels are well defined and deliverables are clear;
- you provide your project team with all the information they need to perform well;
- you produce progress reports and you discuss the progress with all relevant parties (customer, your team, GFI, partners, ...);
- you make sure that workload and planning constraints are met and you take corrective action when needed;
- You follow up issues and actions and you make sure that problems get solved in an efficient and constructive manner;
- you provide your team with the necessary information and instructions. When conflicts arise, you mediate between team members and make sure that they stay motivated to perform well
- the starting date for this position is flexible, depending on your availability.
- the duration of this job is (very) long term.
- you will be working in our offices in Leuven and in the client's location in Evere (Brussels)
In order to succeed in this role, we are looking for a Junior Project Managers with the following profile:
- you have enough background to understand the specifics of IT projects and combine this with knowledge of project management methodologies such as Prince2;
- you have excellent organizational skills and you are able to work autonomously while being a team player;
- you speak, understand and write English flawlessly;
- knowledge in Dutch and/or French is a big plus;
- drive, motivation, initiative, being eager to learn, a professional attitude, growth potential, are all values that are strongly appreciated.