- We are developing a a new payment system for one of our customers.
- The candidate will work on the back-end part as well as on the front-end part of this new application.
- The back-end part will be developed using RESTful services while the front-end part will be developed using Angular frameworks.
- As some of our team members do not have the necessary experience, we are looking for a Full Stack Java Developer with an expert profile for the back-end side.
- The candidate has at least some experience with Angular technology and is able to familiarize with the existing frameworks built around this technology.
- One part of the task is to develop more complex back-end components for the REST layer of the payment application, another part of the task is to participate in the front-end development.
Important technical knowledge:
- Technical knowledge and practical experience of required technologies to be able to start development quickly (see below).
- Understand work habits like Scrum/Kanban, test-driven development and continuous integration and behavior driven development.
- J2SE/J2EE experience and having the spirit of Open Source tools and libraries
- Experience in Spring modules like Spring Batch & Spring Security
- Experience with relational database and O/R mapping.
- Experience with Spring WebFlow.
- Experience with Maven, SVN or GIT and Eclipse or IntelliJ.
- Knowledge of front-end development
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Knowledge of Angular JS
- Knowledge of Angular 2
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS standards
- Knowledge of UI Architectural patterns
- Knowledge of front-end testing (unit testing, end-to-end testing) and major libraries(Jasmine, Protractor, Karma...)
- Knowledge of software configuration management solutions (e.g. NPM, WebPack, Gulp...)
- General (with Java &Spring Framework)
- Backend (with JPA/Hibernate & Spring)
- Security (OWASP / Spring Security)
- SOAP Web services, JAXB, JAX-WS, Apache CXF, Apache Camel, SoapUI
- RESTful Web services, JAXB, JAX-RS, Apache CXF, Swagger
- Java batch (with Spring Batch)
- Test Driven Development (with JUnit & Spring & CI, Arquillian)
- Tooling (with IntelliJ, SVN or GIT, Maven, Bamboo & Sonar)
- RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, ...)
- Decent development quality at a normal speed
- Analysis - communication (presenting, advising, influencing)
- Analysis - other (proactivity, flexibility)
- Team player & communicative
- Team Player - Social skills (coaching, explication skills, Scrum, ...)
- Team Player - Knowledge sharing (social media, SharePoint, wiki, blog)
- Team Player - Reactivity (autonomy, initiative taking)
- Independent developer for most development tasks
- Eager to learn to grow his/her development skill levels
- Conform to cross-project and project specific development guidelines
- English + French or Dutch (preferably trilingual).