Gfi is at the centre of digital transformation for its customers. We develop innovative digital solutions and platforms, to help our customers serve their customers better
- As a senior Java consultant, you will use the latest technologies to design and build solutions for our customers.
- You have an agile mindset, and want to take up responsabilities in the projects and teams that you will work in.
- Your Responsibilities:
- Analyse business needs and requirements in collaboration with the analysts
- Design the appropriate architecture for the solutions we will build
- Develop good code using standards, including Security and performance objectives
- Put quality first
- Coach junior Java consultants
- Academic level of education
- +3 years of experience
- Technical skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Java/J2EE
- Knowledge of design patterns such as MVC, IOC, Single Page Applications, CQRS, ..
- Knowledge of backend frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate/JPA
- Knowledge of SOA, REST services, SQL/JDBC..;
- Having expertise in one or more of the following concepts, frameworks or tools can be a plus : event-sourcing, event storming, story mapping, Jira, Selenium, JUnit, GIT, Bamboo, Maven, Sonar, SVN, Apache Kafka, MongoDB, portals such as Liferay and JBoss Portal, WebLogic, Tomcat, Angular, Vaadin, Jenkins, Hudson
- Good knowledge of agile principles and Scrum
- Soft skills:
- Good communication skills
- Take initiatives and responsibilities
- Rapid learning / rapid thinking
- Team player, flexible character
- Feel responsible for the work delivered and the team
- Quality oriented
- Well organized and meticulous
You are freelance?
Forward your CV via the button below.