Business Document - a subsidiary of the GFI group - is a software editor company specialized in document processes.
Business Document (BD) offers CCM (Customer Communication Management) with Bdoc Suite solutions that address the entire lifecycle of the document by integrating cross-media and mobility. BD specializes in the composition, production, personalization, multichannel broadcasting and archiving of all documents dedicated to customer communication. For instance: letters, loan offers, contracts, invoices, marketing campaigns etc... BD specializes in innovative concepts such as the interactive document, and Smart Bdoc.
Bdoc Suite is the cross-selling business solution to complement business applications. CRM and ERP solutions in the market cover the needs of communication with customers in a B2b2c context.
As part of an ambitious plan to strengthen its international presence, Business Document would like to hire a Senior sales engineer for Belgium and Luxembourg.
As part of the sales team of Business Document, and in collaboration with the GFI BeLux team, you will participate in developing the turnover of the company in Belgium and Luxembourg.
In order to achieve your targets, you will participate in the entire lifecycle of our products:
- Exploration and development of the commercial pipeline;
- Responding to call for tenders;
- Presentations and meetings with customers and prospects;
- Customer management;
- Partner development;
- Order intake.
- You are a business school graduate (ideally with a business orientation and a specialization in computer science);
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a sales engineer or Project Manager with a software publisher;
- You are independent and are used to working in a team,
- You are used to talking with CIO's, business directors and Digital Officers;
- Knowledge of the insurance and bank sector is a plus;
- Similar experience in the field of the CCM or documentary processes would be an advantage;
- Fluent use of French, Dutch and English is essential.
- Soft Skills:
- You are curious by nature, creative and you can think outside the box.
- You have excellent relational skills and are at ease to convince and negotiate
- You are motivated and easily take initiative
- You want to learn and to challenge yourself
- A flexible, stimulating and challenging environment;
- The chance to work together with a team of specialists and a network of partners;
- Extensive tools and practices to support you in your daily work.
- Career opportunities in line with your expertise and expectations and an attractive salary package with extensive benefits.
- Availability : as soon as possible
- Place: Mainly Belgium