- In order to provide a reliable IT service for our employees and customers we are the guardian of the operational quality of our IT systems.
- We coordinate and mobilize the organization for escalated incidents in order to have a fast service recovery.
- We guard an optimal time-to-market / quality balance for our releases, with a special focus at availability and business continuity.
- We provide an efficient, high quality first and second line support for all IT-solutions and manage the service tools and related processes.
- We guarantee that employees collaborate and work in an efficient way by offering appropriate end user devices and services.
- We offer client centric, cost effective mass-printing solutions
- Structural solutions are implemented by the bank, incl. organizational, for all escalated incidents.
- H2o (including knowledge documentation and monitoring) and golden rules are fully applied by the bank.
- The people in our tribe perform their role in an Agile way (i.e. within a clear frame and a clear responsibility and accountability having maximum autonomy). Their leaders acting as a servant leader.
- Seamless alignment with group processes (incident, problem, change, request,...)
- 7/7 - 24/24 monitoring (by the control room) of IT-infrastructure and applicative components
- Providing first line for all and second line support for work place and applicative solutions.
- Providing IT workplace equipment to end users (excl individual smart devices)
- We are gate keeper of operational change management
- IT continuity (performing DRP)
- Perform the IT-BISO-role
Context of the mission
Within financial institutions, IT is key if we are talking about continuity of services.
Our Tribe is responsible to manage the IT Continuity (DR exercises, Continuity Process, Continuity artefacts, permanent improvement and compliance with all regulations).
You, as IT Continuity DR Officer, will be responsible for a set of activities in the Continuity area. You will support the improvement of important Continuity artefacts and processes. You will also participate in the preparation and execution of planned disaster recovery exercises. You will take the lead on several IT Continuity topics, for which you will be in contact with several levels of the organization (IT, Business) in order to make each DR exercises a success story.
- Education: Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience in IT
- Certificates: Service continuity management is a plus
- French: At least mother tongue Dutch or French
- Dutch: At least mother tongue Dutch or French
- English: Fluent or Good written and oral English
- Required knowledge / Experience
- At least 15 years of generic IT - experience (development-infrastructure) within financial institutions (banks).
- A proved continuity expertise and project management experience are mandatory.
- Technical Experience:
- Mandatory: Having a good idea about technical architectures in general
- Preferable: Generic knowledge of Mainframe, Databases, Middleware, Unix, Linux, Windows and Telecom
- Soft skills:
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Strong coordination, communication and influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Objectives and results oriented
- Stress resistant