The retained candidate will be responsible for the following activities:
- Participate to the implementation of the new branch connectivity project
- Request and coordinate technical network implementations and IMACS in collaboration with :
- The selected external network provider :Proximus,
- The internal network providers :Telecom Data, Security and Media teams
- The change management team
- The various business application support organisations
- Keep the network inventory and documentation up to data
- Follow-up financial and technical impact of the requested changes
- Experience: 3 year experience in a similar function
- Technical Experience:
- Good generic, proven, understanding of the various components of a network architecture incl. the various network connectivity elements : (x)DSL, Fiber, PSTN, 3G/4G etc.
- Good understanding of the various change process activities in a dynamic network environment
- Exposure to CMDB type technical inventory tools.
- Good generic understanding of the various components of a network architecture incl. IP routing & switching, IP security, Wifi.
- Good communication skills with internal and external parties including branches.
- Soft skills:
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good Communication and Influencing skills
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
- Start Date: ASAP
- 12 months of expected mission duration
- Initial contracts will be of 6 months, extendable.
- Location: Brussels