ITS Group Benelux is looking for a tester analyst who will function as a quality gate for the application. You are responsible for the internal and external follow up on testing and execution. When you are not focusing on the testing you will assist the team with regards to the functional analyses of clearly defined topics.
You become part of a team of about 50 analysts, architects, developers, SDMs, service coordinators and
- You are part time tester and part time analyst
- You analyze the needs of the different business users throughout different projects.
- You work in Agile methodology.
- You fill the gap between the business and the developers.
- You are able to customize or parametrize software suites when possible.
- You prepare and execute testing of the solution.
- You document processes, requirements, solutions, user guides.
Lines of Communication
You will be in contact with the CIO, the infrastructure teams, the business divisions and supporting teams, the IS project leaders and other analysts.
- Minimum required:
- You communicate in a concise but kind way, have good social skills.
- You are pro-active and you have a problem solving mindset.
- You facilitate workshops between internal and external parties
- You are customer-oriented and you have a learning mentality.
- You can work independently.
- You value the team's success more than you value your personal achievements
- You have at least 2 years of experience in both functional analysis and testing
- You have at least one year of experience with Salesforce (Field Service Lightning)
- You follow up on internal (UAT) testing
- You create test scenarios and cases
- You function as a quality gate for software development
- You have worked for at least 2 years in an Agile environment
- Software: MS Office, Azure DevOps, Visio
- Languages: full professional proficiency in English and Dutch and French
- You are open for very regular mobility
- Technical skills:
- Agile : Confirmed
- Funtional Analysis
- Proficiency in English, Dutch and French
- Salesforce : Junior
- Testing : Confirmed
- Soft skills:
- Conceptual Thinking
- Practical thinking