We are recruiting a trilingual (FR / NL / EN) Applications and Operations Support Officer (F/M) who will provide end user support for our applications and internal processes.
We are looking for a colleague with some experience of user support management and compliance related procedures
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment for one of the largest players in the media industry.
- You will be responsible for the daily support and installation of the Media applications
- Administration of the applications, creating and configuring user accounts
- Qualify user requests and reroute appropriate requests to the relevant teams
- Ensure application first level support for users with the application team
- Support and follow-up requests and incidents
- Provide compliance evidence documentation
- minimum experience in delivering application support to end users.
- Experience of supporting third party maintenance
- Creating and maintaining project governance documentation, such as project charters, risk Logs, functional specifications, etc.
- Application management
- End user support
- Professional experience with SOX related procedures is a plus
- You are fluent in Dutch and French and have a good working knowledge of English
- You have good communication skills, are well organised and adapt easily.
What you can expect from us
- The opportunity to grow in a dynamic work environment
- A full-time permanent contract
- A remuneration package which includes a competitive salary, lunch vouchers (8€), group insurance, medical costs insurance, etc.
Send your cover letter and CV via the button below.