Halian - IT Helpdesk / Support
> 2 years experience
We are looking, for our client, for an IT Helpdesk Support (M/W) that will occupy a position with responsibilities and carry out the following operations.
Your main responsibilities are
- As a technical helpdesk support, you are the first point of contact for all internal users of worldwide team members of the company.
- open, follow-up, and define the priority level of incidents and requests;
- solve and manage incidents and tickets;
- set up, deploy and troubleshoot HW (desktop, laptop, printers, phone devices);
- create and maintain documentation and procedures;
- procure HW equipment and components from our suppliers;
- monitoring infrastructures and backups.
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar position;
- Excellent communication skills, friendly, open minded and customer oriented;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, stress resistant;
- Fluent in French and German, English and/or Luxembourgish are a plus
- Up-to-date technical knowledge specially on Microsoft OS and Microsoft Office applications;
- Knowledge of Itil procedures is a plus
- Experienced in working with ticketing system;
- Good knowledge of system & network management, and HW computer setup
- Knowledge of Microsoft Configuration Manager is a strong plus
- Flexible on working hours;
- Your personal organization is based on order and respect for taken commitments.
You will enter an international structure with varied work in a convivial, human-sized environment, within a motivated and multicultural team where personal development, commitment, continuous improvement & development are supported.
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Show full description
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!