The System & Application Administrator is responsible for administrating and operating a defined number of systems. He/She will be involved in project engagements and internal proactive and reactive maintenance activities. This role also implements changes and supports systems/application-related project goals with the project team.
- Configure, maintain, upgrade, and support below mentioned systems and environments;
- Manage all aspects of daily operations like, monitoring, checking, backups and systems, and proactively fixing or escalating issues to 2nd level teams;
- Liaise with Service providers using established processes as needed and follow up;
- Document and enhance documentation to facilitate troubleshooting for peers and handover of simple recurring tasks to L1 support;
- Actively assist Project owners in qualification and analysis related to project initiatives and estimates;
- Assist Management in optimising administrative burden and supporting administration tasks;
- Demonstrate good organizational, communication and writing skills;
- Foster excellent relationships with internal customers and IT services team members.
- Up to date knowledge of AS400/ iSeries platform, Operating System and Olympic Banking package;
- Good knowledge of Swift Alliance system;
- Good technical skills & willingness to keep up to date on technological advances
- Basic knowledge of Axway Automator/GateWay processes/automation related to IT operations;
- Basic knowledge of Lotus Notes and Windows/Citrix/Active Directory administration;
- Basic knowledge of Windows PowerShell, other scripting languages are a welcome addition.
- Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon AWS experience is highly appreciated
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Good verbal/written communication in English is mandatory, any other language is considered as an advantage;
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills;
- Stress resistant and able to work on multiple items simultaneously, flexible in terms of afterhours support and planned weekend work;
- 5-8 years of experience in similar environments;
- ITIL foundation certified.
- Contract: FTE
- Location: Strassen, Luxembourg
- Start Date: ASAP