We are looking for a Scrum Master to join one of our client in Brussels.
The mission will start in January for an initial duration of 6 months possibility of extensions.
Are you looking for your next challenge? Then please have a look at the job description below and we will be in touch quickly for more details!
- You will be in charge of managing the Scrum and Kanban processes
- You will manage the planning and estimation techniques for Agile projects
- Act as a coach for the team, helping the team do the best work it possibly can
- Remove any impediments to progress, facilitating meetings, and doing things like working with the product owner to make sure the product backlog is in good shape and ready for the next sprint
- Define smart KPIs to measure the project performance to help business decision making and continuous improvement without reducing the advantages of Agile
- Focus on value, collaboration, predictability and quality
- Lead of the daily team stand-up meeting for a team of 10 people, of the Sprint Review & Retrospective
- Design and implementation of Jira Boards to streamline the work tracking across 3 levels of intervention: project management, delivery management, and operational support
- Implement, fine-tune and validate Agile concepts through actual projects in Jira
- Provide guidance and advice on the implementation of Agile principles
- Act as a process owner for the team, creating a balance with the project's key stakeholder
- Act as a protector of the team
- Day by day following of backlog and active sprint issues
- Support team on Agile best practices to ensure best quality delivery
- Increase the quality of the Scrum meeting and the dependents
- Ensure that the planning isn't perturbed by others issues or priority changes, make leverage on active sprint
- We are looking for someone with 5 years' experience as Scrum Master
- In terms of soft skills our consultant should be well organized, diplomatic with real adaptation skills and team spirit
- The mission will require fluency in English, Dutch and French.
- Knowledge of Jira is mandatory
Do you recognize yourself in that mission description? Then do not hesitate to send you CV and we will contact you as soon as possible to provide you with more information!