We are actively searching for a Senior IT Change Manager for a long term mission based in Brussels.
The mission will last 12-months, with possibility of extensions.
Are you an experienced Change Manager looking for your next challange in a bilingual environment (French + Dutch)?
Then please have a look at the description below and apply for more details !
- You we guarantee the acceptance and high adoption rate of the program you will have to implement.
- You will hanlde the communication from creation to execution so the different tracks of the program are well established.
- You will be the main point of contact between the various department impacted by the program from the Communication department, to the HR Department and the Change Management center.
- We are looking for someone experienced in IT as one of your responsibility will be to define a roadmap of IT skills, target for governance where necessary, and define the required roles and responsibilities of each stakeholders for the program to be succesful.
- You will be building workstreams and driving forums to evangelize change management within the company.
- We are looking for someone with at least 5 years experience in Change mangement and specially invoilving large IT Programs.
- As the content of the mission implies it, strong communication skills and diplomacy will be expected.
- From your experience, you will also have strong knowledge of Change Management framework and associate best practices.
- Finally, as mentioned above, we are looking for someone with perfect knowledge of Dutch and French.
Do you recognize yourself in this mission description?
Then please, apply, submit your CV via the button below, and we will be in touch as quickly as possible to provide you with more details !